Senior Database Developer (Thessaloniki)|
Ημερομηνία καταχώρησης Τετάρτη, Ιούνιος 24 @ 17:42:52 EEST από admin
AMD Telecom - HR γράφει "AMD Telecom is among the best companies worldwide in Digital Marketing and Telecommunications Services, with international presence and offices in Greece (Thessaloniki and Athens), Spain, France, Turkey and India.
We are constantly expanding our activities and our personnel all over the world.
For this purpose we are looking to recruit for our offices in Thessaloniki:
• Keep databases replicated and highly available
• Help with database installation, design, and development
• Manage database access
• Design maintenance procedures and put them into operation
• Ensure that databases meet user requirements
• Liaison with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project managers and other technical staff
• Manage database security, integrity, and backup procedures
• Define objectives through consultation with staff at all levels
• Work closely with business units and architects to help solve problems and recommend solutions
• Test and modify databases to ensure that they operate reliably
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 2-4 years professional MySQL management experience.
• Advanced understanding of MySQL database concepts and structures.
• Strong SQL skills and solid Linux operating system understanding.
• Advanced knowledge of MySQL architecture and configurations.
• Ability to create and optimize databases and indexes, monitor backups, implement and test recovery techniques, and diagnose, correct, and tune MySQL’s performance.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills and ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
• Proven experience implementing and supporting enterprise database systems.
• Experience with other data related platforms such as Mongo, Oracle, SQL, is a plus.
• Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of technical and non-technical audiences.
• Highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize and scope work.
• Excellent logic, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Flexibility to handle demands of a rapidly growing and changing workplace.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
The company offers
Monthly salary level based on qualifications
Friendly and challenging working environment,
Opportunities for further growth and development, remuneration package.
Notice: Only the candidates who comply with the job profile will be contacted for a personal interview.
Please send a curriculum vitae in: email@example.com
Δεν έχετε ακόμα Λογαριασμό; Μπορείτε να ανοίξτε ένα. Ως εγγεγραμμένος έχετε κάποιες επιπλέον δυνατότητες όπως διαχείριση θεμάτων, διαμόρφωση παρατηρήσεων και καταχώρηση παρατηρήσεων με τ'όνομα σας.
Average Score: 0|
Αριθμός Ψήφων: 0