Senior Software Developer (Thessaloniki)|
Ημερομηνία καταχώρησης Τετάρτη, Ιούνιος 24 @ 17:40:39 EEST από admin
AMD Telecom - HR γράφει "A senior-level developer is required to design, develop and maintain in-house applications, both front-end and back-end.
The role involves a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established design, coding and testing procedures, as well as data processing and reporting.
Work in a Scrum team and pairing with other developers when appropriate.
Carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
• Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
• Implement, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Add new features and fix code defects in web applications according to guidelines
• Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
• Problem-solving in all areas of web development
• Mentoring junior members of the team and supporting Technical Directors
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent field of education
2. 4+ years developing complex multi-tier applications or software as service (SaaS)
3. 6+ years of experience in PHP, Apache, MySQL, C, C++, Java
4. Experience with CMake, Autotools
5. Linux programming, profiling and debugging
6. Expert knowledge of OO guidelines, S.O.L.I.D, Design Patterns.
7. Experience with Git and SVN
8. Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
10. Experience with leading NoSQL solutions like mongoDB is a big plus
11. Experience with Android (JDK/NDK) and/or IoS (XCode, Objective-C, C++) development a big plus
12. Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration such as Ant, Jenkins a plus
13. Familiarity with simple web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP)
14. Familiarity on HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus
15. Proven track record and description of personal involvement and goals accomplished.
The company offers
Monthly salary level based on qualifications
Friendly and challenging working environment,
Opportunities for further growth and development, remuneration package.
Notice: The candidate must mention personal projects in which they participated and they must present them during the interview. Only the candidates who comply with the job profile will be contacted for a personal interview.
Please send a curriculum vitae in: firstname.lastname@example.org
Δεν έχετε ακόμα Λογαριασμό; Μπορείτε να ανοίξτε ένα. Ως εγγεγραμμένος έχετε κάποιες επιπλέον δυνατότητες όπως διαχείριση θεμάτων, διαμόρφωση παρατηρήσεων και καταχώρηση παρατηρήσεων με τ'όνομα σας.
Average Score: 0|
Αριθμός Ψήφων: 0