Java/J2EE Developer |
Ημερομηνία καταχώρησης Πέμπτη, Νοέμβριος 14 @ 19:41:44 EET από admin
European Dynamics γράφει "Java/J2EE Developer (Oracle database, Java WebLogic server, Spring)
(ref: SAD/11/13), Brussels, Belgium
With expertise in Java technology and Oracle databases with focus on Oracle Weblogic, Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT and telecoms projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a Java/J2EE Developer, fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
• Maintenance of JAVA based applications;
• Analysis and programmining of new functionalities;
• Testing of new developments;
• Monitoring issues coming in from helpdesk.
• Minimum 10 years of combined University Studies and experience in IT;
• Minimum 6 years of experience in analysis and development of various applications using Java/J2EE and Oracle Weblogic server;
• Experience in Web and Database development and in analysing and writing Use Cases;
• Extended knowledge of Spring, Hibernate frameworks and of Webservices development in Java using JAX-WS and SOAP-UI;
• Good knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle Database Development;
• Excellent command of English, both written and oral. Knowledge of French is a strong asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (SAD/11/13), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package), based on qualifications and experience. All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers) and LinkedIn.
Δεν έχετε ακόμα Λογαριασμό; Μπορείτε να ανοίξτε ένα. Ως εγγεγραμμένος έχετε κάποιες επιπλέον δυνατότητες όπως διαχείριση θεμάτων, διαμόρφωση παρατηρήσεων και καταχώρηση παρατηρήσεων με τ'όνομα σας.
Average Score: 0|
Αριθμός Ψήφων: 0